Follow my Instagram

LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!! FACEBOOK

2012年11月4日星期日

restart again for my life.

today
i want to update my blog here
and change the langauge to english
cannot say Chinese , just only English

Today i discovery my english word very poor
may be will cause me fail all thing in my future
In oder to prevent unhappy thing happen
so i want to improve it and try my best to do!

In everyday i will try to write english dairy
last week, i heard something from my uni friend
she name ling li
i have a subject of assignment group with her
That is BE assignment
that assignment need to open a blog and promote our product
She write many thing in blog for our product
I always see her writing, may be i can follow her to try to write something and improve my poor english

Today
i want to thanks my lover liyu sien jun
when i need a hug he always accompany by my side
when i need consolation , he will hug me and comfort me.
In future, anything else i need him to accompany to tide over difficult.
And important things is
i love u very much , my lover =))






没有评论: